I don’t know where I got this recipe from.
- Use a food processor or mixer or mix by hand
- I usually use unsalted butter or margarine and add the extra salt. If you use salted butter or margarine you can omit the salt
|¾ cup brown sugar
¾ cup white sugar
1 cup butter or margarine
- combine sugars
- place in food processor
- add butter or margarine and cream until very light, about 2 minutes.
1½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
- Add eggs, vanilla and salt
|2¼ cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
- combine flour and baking soda
- add to food processor or mixer and mix
|1½-2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop small mounds of batter — about 1 Tsp — onto baking sheet about one inch apart
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until just a bit golden and still chewy.
- Cool on racks.
Chocolate Chip Cookies