Wellness is a Condition of the Mind, Body and Soul
- Physical you – your body What makes it feel good and what makes it hurt. Learn to listen to your body when it communicates?
- Emotional you – your feelings Which people or activities cause you to feel happy, loving, connected, and which create feelings of anger, fear and depression?
- Mental you – your thoughts Which thoughts make you smile and feel good, and which bring a frown or cause your muscles to tighten?
- Spiritual you – your spirit What causes you to feel inner peace, joy, a sense that all is right with the world? Be aware of your intuitive thoughts which guide you to your brightest good and bring the gift of creativity.
When any part is out of balance your whole being is out of balance. As women approach that magical or dreaded number of 50, you suddenly have to deal with all kinds of new influences.Where do you turn to to find answers to these questions?
- How is menopause going to affect you?
- Do you plan to retire early or wait another 10 or 15 years?
- Is now the time to switch your work to something that you are more attracted to or do you plan to stay at the current job, even if it is not fulfilling, just because the pay is good and you need the money?
- What have you always wanted to learn or experience, but you never had the time or money? change wording here
- Has your worldview changed from your youth and now you can’t wait to explore more options.
- Do you suddenly find yourself single again and have to find yourself again.
- Have you decided that now is the time to find ways to improve your health while you are still relatively young and your body is stronger to adjust?
Your ability to continue in a normal routine many years past the accepted age of retirement is a goal achieved through maintaining a state of wellness. The earlier you start, the longer it lasts. Modern alternative medicine and holistic healers believe in the power of the energy that flows through your body; this energy radiates from your mind as well. It is believed to be the chief from of transportation for your body’s nervous system to carry out communication. Support and practical wisdom for living a fulfilled life
Knowing you have a choice in how you respond in a given situation empowers you to choose what is good for you