2011 is almost over and I realized that is time to get the 2012 calendars ready. From feedback I know, that many reader are giving them away as Christmas gifts.
How to Print & Assemble the Calendar
- The finished calendar is about 3 inches
- Use card thickness paper not office paper to print on
- The template is created to print to fit to a page on US lettersize or A4 paper. A4 paper calendars will be a little smaller than those printed on US lettersize paper due to the fact that the paper is narrower.
- Here are the instructions on how to assemble the calendar
2011 Calendar – Sun-Sat
- To download the calendar right click on the chosen image above and save the link to your computer or
- Right click on the link below and select save as and save to your computer